Your carpets play an important role in maintaining a healthier indoor environment
We understand that you want to provide a clean and healthy environment for you and your family. Only Chem-Dry uses Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) allowing us to deliver a professional carpet cleaning service that provides a deeper clean, allows carpet to dry faster and creates a healthier home environment.
- Our Hot Carbonating Extraction process uses 80% less water than typical steam cleaning, so carpets dry in hours, rather than days
- Faster-drying carpet and upholstery means less disruption for you and your family
- Our proprietary carbonated carpet cleaning process penetrates deep into carpet fibers and lifts particles to the surface where they are whisked away, leaving a deeper clean
- Our natural carpet cleaning solution doesn’t contain any soaps or detergents and thus does not leave behind any dirt-attracting residues, so your carpet stays cleaner longer
- Our core cleaning is a Green-Certified cleaning solution that is safe and non-toxic
- In a study conducted by a leading independent lab, our HCE cleaning process was found to remove an average of 98% of common household allergens from carpet and upholstery and, when a sanitizer is added, 89% of airborne bacteria, creating a healthier home*
- With our low-moisture process, you don’t have the risk of mold and mildew growth that often comes with the excessive water used by most steam cleaners.
*Based on results from a study conducted by an independent laboratory using Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Airborne bacteria results includes use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes.